Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I've given in to the dark side.



WoWScrnShot_041308_203314_A

Well my friend finally convinced me to come to the dark side. He is leveling his priest as a blood elf, and kept commenting that we would not be able to play together. So I gave in and created a Horse priest. I've decided to go with the troll because I've never really leveled a troll race, so the starting zone experience would be new to me. And of course the other biggest reason is the cool dance - can't beat Capoeira! Since i did capoeira for a bout a year, I would be doing capoeira vicariously. Hmm... Maybe one day I should actually go play some capoeira in the real world too :D.

I'm also planning to level as shadow. To many that would have been a no brainer. To me it was not. I was leveling my alliance priest as discipline. I've even convince my level 40 priest friend to switch from leveling holy to discipline. He loves it. I'll go shadow to level 40 and try it out. If I don't like it I'll switch to discipline.


0 comments: