Friday, April 11, 2008

Do you play or level you character?



The other day, I decided to create a brand new undead priest, and quickly level her to the same level as my human priest, who is almost level 20. After spending about an hour and getting the new priest to level 19, I got bored. Combined with being tired, and also Medivh server being extremely laggy, I logged off.

The realization hit me the next day. I love playing WoW, I hate leveling. What is the difference? One you do for enjoyment of the game. You play the game while you increase your experience and level. The other you do as quickly as possible to get to 70.

Well I hate leveling, even to catch to my friend level 40 toon, or to my own toon on opposite faction who's level 19. Leveling sux! Goes back to my post about life before or after 70.

I think I'm done leveling. I'm gonna play from now on, no matter how long it takes me to get to level 70.


0 comments: