Thursday, April 10, 2008

Being a Healer is Fun!



Yestaday was my first day of running and instance as a healer. I ran my human priest Svyatoslav through the Deadmines. We had a cool group, and ran quickly through the instance. Even though I had terrible lag on my computer, I was able to heal just fine.

It was actually fun, to let other people dish out the damage, and my job being only to heal them and pick up the loot. It also gave me a good deal of experience. I think dungeons for a healer is a great way to level and get great gear.



Being a healer I was also the most important part of the party, since we had two tanks. So I think I think it will always be easy to get a group going.

Also, seeing how easy it is to heal low level instance even though I was not specked for healing, I wonder if I can use my shaman, Ruadia to run though instances as a healer, instead of DPS. She has no talents in healing, but at level 34 can she heal well enough in a dungeon? I think I will put that to the test. I think the main challenge will be to deal with agro. Priest has the Fade spell automatically. No such luck with the shamans.


0 comments: