Thursday, October 22, 2009

To Raid or not to Raid



I haven't raided in a while, almost a month now. I've been busy with things in my life, and those things don't fit into the neat raiding schedule of my guild. And to a degree it's been OK. I've been just leveling my alliance toon on anouther server.


I think some of the reasoning behind it was also I did not enjoy the new Trial of the Crusader raid. I didn't get enough of a chance to raid Ulduar, and also present Ulduar runs are always falling on my school nights, so TotC became the raid to shoot for, but I don't like it. I like a bit more trash and scenery then just baam-waam type of boss killing. I guess I miss Nax, it was such an Experience. TotC is just boring.

By the way I think the 5 man Trial of the Champion is equaly boring. I think back to BC and the last 5 man there - Magisters Terrace - that was awesome. % man ToC is just epics farm.


0 comments: