Sunday, October 19, 2008

Medivh is down. I'm PVPing in Beta



Today Medivh server has been down all day long.  Very dissapointing since I wanted to level my druid more. Meanwhile I've been playing on the beta server.  I've been doing some PVP in the battle grounds as well as some PVE agains level 80 mobs.  Here is what I found:

Druid - Love PVP, PVE is also cool.  I've respecked heavy balance and a bit of healing.  Moonkin for PVE and Moonking/Healer for PVP.  I like the PVE, but PVP is wicked.  The Hot Healing is soo cool in PVP.

Mage - Love PVE.  I specked fire so far, but it's awsome.  I can two shot a mob easily.  However in PVP i did not enjoy it.  Probably because for PVP i need to spec frost.  Next time I'll try that.

Shaman - Tried all three specs, not very successfull in PVP, and PVE is kinda boring.  Shamans are too confusing with all the totems and spells.  Not my cup of tea.
Hopefully my regular server will be up tomorow to play my druid.

Oh by they way, cleared out ZA for the first time with my lock.  It was cool.  Great group with my guildies.


0 comments: