Friday, October 17, 2008

I've picked up Inscription



I've decided to pick up inscription on my druid.  My druid, who's my newest favorite Alt. is the second character I've created when I originally began playing WoW.  He fell out of my favor, and became my main banking and AH toon.  Originally he was herbalist/alchemist.  However, I've droped alchemy and leveled enchanting on him to DE my unneeded greens and do DE arbitrage in AH.

I was playing around with the idea of picking up inscription on my druid, since he had herbalism already.  The other day I was scanning the AH for the glyphs for sale, and after buying a couple, my decision was sealed.  Today I've droped enchanting ( I'll level it back up to a needed level to DE on anouther alt), and began my journey to gather some lower level herbs and level inscription.

The two glyphs I've picked up were:

Glyph of Rake

Glyph of Rejuvenation

Both glyphs are great and pretty useful for my leveling as a druid.  One will help with the runners when I'm in cat form ( most of the time), the other will help me during those times when you're almost dead, and throw a Rejuvenations on yourself before going back into cat/bear form to finish the mob off.

Right now people are making a lot of money with inscription, simply because it's new and market is not yet saturated.  People can charge what ever they want.  Also, the minor glyphs are not trainable, you have to discover them.  They are selling for ridiculous prices right now.  In the future Inscription may not be as profitable as it is right now.  However, at this stage of WoW, i have plenty of ways to make Gold in WoW even without a crafting profession.  So inscription will definitely will be useful in playing and leveling.

I hope that in the later game there will be glyphs that are discovery only or reputation, that will make this profession profitable as well.  So far, back to gathering peace blooms and silverleafs :).


0 comments: