Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The state of my WoW.



Well, I don't have much to post on that comes to mind and does not involve too much time :). Presently I've got into a nice guild that raids a lot (by my standards). I've been doing Mag and Grull, and we even did some trash and got to first boss on Mt. Hijal. So it was fun and I got a nice clock from trash mob drop.

I've been also leveling my druid, who is my bank/enchanter. I want to get him to level 35 because i want to disenchant all those greens over 64 that i accumulated. They are becoming annoying in my mailbox "bank". I'm too lazy to find anouther Dissenchanter to DE them. Too many at this point.

I toyed with the idea of leveling my druid to 70. I respecked feral and was breezing through the mobs. My goal is that I want a end game healer. However, I don't know if I want to play my priest to 70 (currently in his high 30's). I find Druid Tree healing is really cool, but I don't find leveling druid pleasurable.

I've created a Pally and I think I will play with that character and level to 70. I find Pallys to be very self sufficient, and at the end of the game they can Heal or Tank. I think they will also benefit a lot from all the additional Plate gear with caster attributes that they will share with Death Knights. I find leveling them interesting - a new challenge.

My Mage who I finally learned how to play is gathering dust at level 41. I think I got to a point where it was too easy to play him now that he's a fire specked. I guess I want something different Endgame, and Mage is too similar to a warlock as far as gear/damage etc. Paladin offers different dynamics to learn. Plus I can Heal (I guess I'm a closeted healer).


0 comments: