Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Shadow Embrace set is awsome! But what do i do with it?



So I got the set. I pushed really hard for a few days, and sacrificed a bit to push my tailoring to 375, and finally created my robe. The set is pretty cool. All of my curses and shadow bolts return a bit of life back to me. I've also re-socketed all of my pieces to add +hit bonuses for raiding and instance runs.

WoWScrnShot_033108_213343

I will say one thing. It was a lot of work and resources to push my tailoring to 375. Tons and tons of mats. There are many people who say that it for a clothie it is almost a required choice to have tailoring to make one of the epic tailoring sets. I don't know if I agree though. Yes, the set allows you to have great gear without doing much instances or raiding. However, it is not a cheap set, and is very time and effort consuming.

Here is my main dilemma with the set. I've invested so much time and resources into it. What did I get it for? It's not a PVP set, so it's not really for PVPing. It's a PVE and Raiding set. But I am not big on doing instances and raiding. It is so time consuming, and frustrating to get a good group and for everything to go smoothly. Add to that the fact that my family members want immediate attention while I'm in a dungeon, and it equals pretty frustrating experience. So, for regular questing, I would have been fine with stuff I got as quest rewards and stuff tailors desperately sell in AH to help level their tailoring. It now seems almost like a waste to me. Maybe I've been better with an epic flyer? :(


0 comments: