Friday, March 21, 2008

I'm not into Drinkin'



Recently my friend switched to playing horde, from playing Alliance. He finally saw the light! :) Actually the main reason he switched, was because he likes playing in the battle grounds and he was constantly losing there.

So he rolled a priest, and I rolled a Mage. We went with Undead first, but then rerolled to blood elves, for the aesthetic reasons. Well he's priest is of course at a much higher level then my Mage, since he plays him exclusively and I split my time between the warlock and the Mage.

Well after getting my Mage to level 24, I have to say I don't like playing with him. The nuke nuke nuke drink routine is not me! I am so spoiled with my warlock of grinding with no downtime, this drinking is very annoying. Also, if you get the mob on you, two hits and you're dead! So i can say that I'm dead a lot!

I think I'm rerolling a Shaman. I actually enjoyed levelling my Draeni Shaman, until my friend stoped playing the Alliance, and so did I.

So why shaman, well I like the idea of hitting with spells, but then being able to take the beating if needed, and also healing yourself. Similar to Druid ( which I have at level 22 and still found easier to play with then my Mage), but less switching around from for to form.

Shaman will be my utility character. I am not one of the people who loves to play with others too much, so a character who can take care of himself is what I need. A Warlock was that for me with Voidwalker, and especially once I got my Fellguard. I hope that Shaman can be his own utility knife.


0 comments: