Thursday, March 13, 2008

Chasing the Frozen Shadow Tailored Set Vs. Epic Flyer.



I've been trying really hard to tailor my Frozen Shadoweave set for my Warlock. However, after spending tons and tons of money and time to either farm the primals or to buy them, I start questioning myself - is it worth the effort? It seems that I can probably find a lot of nice upgrades just doing the instances.

So far I got the shoulders and the boots, which are pretty nice. But they cost me a lot! I also made a huge mistake of making the shoulders twice ( i wanted to make the boots the second time). Finally the robe is not only very material intensive, but requires 375 tailoring. My tailoring is about 367. The only decent way to get up to 375 is to make imbued netherweave robe or tunic, which will be expensive to make and don't really sell that well.

So where am I going with all of this money talk? Don't I get enough money from questing? Well yes. However, I've set my eyes on the epic flyer, and I'm on NO BUYING policy until I get it! :( Let's hope that's soon. Until then, robe can wait, and I'll far the cloth to get my tailoring up.


0 comments: