Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Is Lock a Lock, or is Lock a Mage



My life as a lock is full of ups and downs.  I though that  I finally found a cool guild I can raid with, only for the guild mates to be nonexistent online as soon as summer began.  :(

Out of boredom and desperation and also because I've been enjoying my fire specked mage I resepecked my warlock destro (20/0/41).  I have to say that the play style becomes very similar to a mage.  But it did not feel like a lock anymore.

From my personal opinion Warlocks have their biggest and unique strengths in the demonology and affliction trees.  Destruction is fun, but it's very short lived.  You cannot do tings with destro you can do with demonology or affliction, such as non stop grinding or taking down an elite mob by your self.  Plus if you want to blast things, you can always go mage, but only lock can have a unique DoTs and or pet/blast.  I'm back to affliction and I love it!


0 comments: