Thursday, June 5, 2008

Gem Shortage on Medivh!



Something terrible is happenning on my server!  There is a shortage of the basic JC cut Gems.  I recently got a new pair of Pants in Kara with Three yellow sockets.  When I ran to the AH to pick up some nice +6 hit yello gems, to my horror there are none.  There are also not too many rare gems in the AH either.  I usually don't look too much at those, since I careful what money I spend.  However, I've noticed there are not many of cut rare gems either.  I've also see tons of uncut undommong gems in AH.

I brought this horrible chain of event to my guild mates.  A few of them laughed and said that they guy who used to be the main Horde Gem cutter on our server quick and went to play Age of Connan!  This is terrible.  Othrer Jewelcrafter have to step up, or we will be gemless :(.

If you are a Jewelrafter on Medivh Horde server, step up and start cutting gems and making money and help us socket our gear!


0 comments: