Friday, August 28, 2009

Tired tank wants to DPS



I've decided to give up on tanking being my off spec. It seems that tanking is something you have to constantly do or you lose your skill. My recent tanking adventures with my paladin were disastrous. I would forget to put up the buff to increase my agro, mess up buttons etc... With more DPS being better and better geared, it's harder to keep agro.


So since I've not been tanking lately, only healing and playing with my alts my taking skills have been waining. So I've switched to retribution tree and now happily DPSing heroics and doing daily quests. Now the key is to build a dps set that is decent enough to do higher end raids. Tanking set is always easier simply because when doing raids there is a lot of tank gear for offspec once our tanks are geared. When it comes to DPS competition is much higher.

Still there is something very satisfying when you play with a melee class when your weapon hits and abilities hit with a cool sound and crit for tons of damage and your two shot a mob. Very satisfying! :)


0 comments: