Thursday, February 5, 2009

Death Knight Frenzy




I finally completed the starting zone for Death Knights and have my freshly minted Death Knight ready to hit the Outlands.

I do have to say that the quests in the starting zone are excellent. They are fun, give you lore, teach you how to play your new toon and give you awesome gear as rewards.

In fact I see now why so many people created and play with the Death Knights. You get a character who is ready to hit Outlands in full blue level gear with trinkets and sigil complete. Compare that to starting anouther character class, and drudging through 58 levels, scrapping for gear and time, it's no brainier.

My paladin which is also now in Outlands, had really hard time getting any decent gear until he went to outlands. I did not level blacksmithing on him untill the last few levels before outlands, and thus most of hte gear he had was quest gear and maybe some other stuff I found on AH.

All in all, I enjoyed playing with the death knight. A very fun and strong class. I crated my DK on a different server from the rest of my Horde characters. I wanted to have a high level Allies toon, so I made my DK a Drieni. I think she looks pretty cool :). If I like her too much I may just stick to playing with her instead of my paladin :). Or I may create anouther deathknight for the Horde on my regular server.


0 comments: