Thursday, January 8, 2009

Catching up and moving forward.



To my readers, I am planning to complete the getting my lock to raid at 80 series and will create the part 3 with all the trinkets, rings and etc.

Meanwhile I've been raiding a bit with my guild in Nax, although I've been so far very unlucky with drops. I know that this will change! :)



Also my paladin has hit 50 and I've began to grind in the Western Plagelands. Grinding undead as a paladin is amazing. I can pull 7 or 8 at a time and soon after they are all dead. I've even went to AOE grind undead of 3 levels above me and it was a very pleasurable and rewarding experience.

I've also done a few quests in Azshara. There is a very simple quest you get to pick up four tablets in one area and then deliver three of them into three capitals and fourth to an NPC in Azshara. This is a very rewarding quest since it gave 5k+ experience for the three NPCs that I delivered the tablets, and each NPC in turn gave me a thank you letter to deliver back to the quest originator. Each letter was an additional 5k+ experience. I've never quested before in that zone, and that was a fun and productive quest.

One of the other though that have been spinning in my mind was to pick up a new profession. I have not been using or leveling my engineering for a long time. I've decided to drop it as I don't see any rewards that I like in the endgame. My thoughts were spinning around getting Black Smithing or Jewel Crafting. I gave though to both. They have their own positives.

Jewel Crafting will allow me to get those really nice JC only gems. It is also a service profession where you make pretty consumable things.
Black Smithing would let me have additional sockets, which for a healer or a tank is great.

I finally decided to just save my ore for now and see what future recipes will bring. For now I've picked up skinning, and will continue to save all the ore and gems I mine.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wtV4Wa ohdxwmgwuycc, [url=http://lminwtwvqonp.com/]lminwtwvqonp[/url], [link=http://xxgjiholwpew.com/]xxgjiholwpew[/link], http://swsxvuhlozws.com/